Spanish translation of credit rating
clasificación f crediticia
⇒ the government's credit rating has plummeted
la credibilidad del gobierno ha caído en picado
Example Sentences Including 'credit rating'
And the work you're offering is hardly likely to give me a good enough credit rating so I can go to a bank and take out a loan.Miss Melville Regrets
When she left Jett, Moira had had a five-star credit rating.DEAD BEAT (2002)
'credit rating' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: avaliação de crédito
- Chinese: 信用等级
- European Spanish: calificación de crédito
- French: indice de solvabilité
- German: Kreditwürdigkeit
- Italian: posizione creditizia
- Japanese: 信用格付け
- Korean: 신용 등급
- Portuguese: notação de crédito
- Spanish: calificación de crédito
Translation of credit rating from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'credit rating'