Spanish translation of 'decision-making'
Example Sentences Including 'decision-making'
I know all the theory about how consensus is supposed to make everyone feel they have a stake in the decision-making.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Easier if Dandy backed out altogether from the decision-making process; but the time was not yet ripe for that.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
`But it must be great to be part of the decision-making process.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Trends of 'decision-making'
View usage over:
'decision-making' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: tomada de decisão
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: toma de decisiones
- French: prise de décision
- German: Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: processo decisionale
- Japanese: 意思決定
- Korean: 의사 결정
- Portuguese: tomada de decisão
- Spanish: toma de decisiones
Translation of decision-making from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary