Spanish translation of disenfranchise
privar del derecho de voto
Example Sentences Including 'disenfranchise'
Well, do you really believe that you should disenfranchise the majority of people who are eligible to vote?LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
Trends of 'disenfranchise'
View usage over:
'disenfranchise' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: privar do privilégio do voto
- Chinese: 剥夺 > 权利某人群的
- European Spanish: privar del derecho al voto
- French: priver du droit de vote
- German: das Wahlrecht entziehen
- Italian: privare del diritto di voto
- Japanese: 公民権を剥奪する
- Korean: 선거권을 박탈하다
- Portuguese: privar do privilégio do voto
- Spanish: privar del derecho al voto
Translation of disenfranchise from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.