Spanish translation of double standard
⇒ to have double standards,
⇒ have a double standard
aplicar una regla para unos y otra para otros
Example Sentences Including 'double standard'
Her fiery nature was at odds with the double standard that made prisoners of women but granted a hunting license to men.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
Trends of 'double standard'
View usage over:
'double standard' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: política de dois pesos e duas medidas
- Chinese: 双重标准
- European Spanish: doble juego
- French: deux poids deux mesures
- German: Doppelmoral
- Italian: due metri di giudizio diversi
- Japanese: 二重基準
- Korean: 이중 잣대
- Portuguese: política de dois pesos e duas medidas
- Spanish: doble juego
Translation of double standard from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'double standard'