Spanish translation of 'Elastoplast'
Example Sentences Including 'Elastoplast'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
You can still find an Elastoplast in your soup, doesn't matter how much you're paying.MR STARLIGHT (2004)
Trends of 'Elastoplast'
Used Rarely. Elastoplast is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Elastoplast' in Other Languages
British English: Elastoplast® /ɪˈlæstəˌplɑːst/ NOUN
Elastoplast is a type of sticky tape that you use to cover small cuts on your body.
...a packet of waterproof Elastoplast.
- American English: Band-Aid®
- Arabic: لاصق من نوع إلاستوبلاست ®
- Brazilian Portuguese: marca de esparadrapo
- Chinese: 弹性绷带
- Croatian: flaster
- Czech: leukoplast
- Danish: plaster
- Dutch: Elastoplast®
- European Spanish: tiritas
- Finnish: laastari
- French: pansement
- German: Hansaplast®
- Greek: επίδεσμος Elastoplast®
- Italian: Elastoplast®
- Japanese: エラストプラスト®
- Korean: 일라스토플라스트
- Norwegian: plaster
- Polish: opaska elastyczna
- European Portuguese: penso rápido
- Romanian: leucoplast
- Russian: пластырь Elastoplast®
- Spanish: Elastoplast
- Swedish: plåster
- Thai: พลาสเตอร์
- Turkish: yara bandı
- Ukrainian: еластопласт
- Vietnamese: băng dán vết thương
Translation of Elastoplast from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary