Spanish translation of 'fire alarm'
See also fire
alarma f contra or de incendios
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fire alarm'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
If they look like they're moving, set off the fire alarm or something.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Someone tripped the fire alarm, which added its deafening clangour to the tumult.NIGHT SISTERS (2003)
'fire alarm' in Other Languages
British English: fire alarm /faɪə əˈlɑːm/ NOUN
A fire alarm is a device that makes a noise, for example with a bell, to warn people when there is a fire.
The smoke sets off the fire alarm.
- American English: fire alarm
- Arabic: إِنْذارٌ بِحَرِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: alarme de incêndio
- Chinese: 火警
- Croatian: protupožarni alarm
- Czech: hlásič požáru
- Danish: brandalarm
- Dutch: brandalarm
- European Spanish: alarma contra incendios fuego
- Finnish: palohälytin
- French: alarme incendie
- German: Feuermelder
- Greek: συναγερμός πυρκαγιάς
- Italian: allarme antincendio
- Japanese: 火災報知器
- Korean: 화재 경보
- Norwegian: brannalarm
- Polish: alarm pożarowy
- European Portuguese: alarme de incêndio
- Romanian: alarmă de incendiu
- Russian: пожарная тревога
- Spanish: alarma contra incendios
- Swedish: brandalarm
- Thai: สัญญาณเตือนไฟไหม้
- Turkish: yangın alarmı
- Ukrainian: пожежна тривога
- Vietnamese: thiết bị báo cháy
Translation of fire alarm from the Collins English to Spanish
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.