Spanish translation of fire escape
escalera f de incendios
Example Sentences Including 'fire escape'
The wall was festooned with iron fire escape ladders, but he found the door he was looking for.A Season in Hell
She fell from the fire escape on the second floor into the courtyard.A Season in Hell
You'll be able to get out on to the fire escape from the first floor.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Trends of 'fire escape'
View usage over:
'fire escape' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سُلَّمُ النَّجَاةِ مِنَ الـحَرِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: saída de emergência
- Chinese: 防火梯
- Croatian: izlaz u slučaju požara
- Czech: požární schodiště
- Danish: brandtrappe
- Dutch: brandtrap
- European Spanish: escalera de incendios
- Finnish: paloportaat
- French: sortie de secours
- German: Feuerleiter
- Greek: έξοδος κινδύνου για πυρκαγιά
- Italian: scala antincendio
- Japanese: 非常階段
- Korean: 화재 피난 장치
- Norwegian: rømningsvei
- Polish: wyjście ewakuacyjne
- Portuguese: saída de emergência
- Romanian: ieșire de incendiu ieșiri de incendiu
- Russian: пожарный выход
- Spanish: escalera de incendios
- Swedish: nödutgång
- Thai: ทางหนีไฟ
- Turkish: yangın çıkışı
- Ukrainian: пожежний вихід
- Vietnamese: lối thoát hiểm
Translation of fire escape from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'fire escape'