Spanish translation of 'goggle'
⇒ to goggle at
mirar con ojos desorbitados,
mirar sin comprender
- See goggle box
Example Sentences Including 'goggle'
And there was Bella coming towards us looking very tanned, with visible goggle marks, the ghastly Andrew at her side.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
I pulled into the side of the road where there was a good view so that we could both have a goggle.Gothic Pursuit
Trends of 'goggle'
View usage over:
'goggle' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: olhar com surpresa
- Chinese: 瞪大眼睛看
- European Spanish: mirar atónito
- French: regarder avec des yeux ronds
- German: starren
- Italian: stralunare gli occhi
- Japanese: 目をむく
- Korean: 눈을 휘둥그레뜨고 보다
- Portuguese: olhar com surpresa
- Spanish: mirar atónito
Translation of goggle from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary