Spanish translation of 'he has been laid low with flu'
he has been laid low with flu
la gripe lo ha tenido en cama
Nearby words of 'he has been laid low with flu'
- he has an even chance of winning the election
- he has an even temper
- he has as many as I have
- he has been laid low with flu
- he has been mentioned as a potential candidate
- he has been there four times to my certain knowledge
- he has been under a great deal of strain
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'H'
Translation of he has been laid low with flu from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary