Spanish translation of 'house arrest'
arresto m domiciliario
⇒ to be under house arrest
estar bajo arresto domiciliario
Example Sentences Including 'house arrest'
For the remainder of the flight you will be under house arrest.The Complete Stories Volume 2
There, the elections had been annulled, pressure applied on the press, and key figures put under house arrest.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Your wife has been placed under house arrest at the Imperial Hotel.Desperadoes
Trends of 'house arrest'
View usage over:
'house arrest' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: prisão domiciliar
- Chinese: > 软禁本宅
- European Spanish: arresto domiciliario
- French: assignation à domicile
- German: Hausarrest
- Italian: arresti domiciliari
- Japanese: 自宅軟禁
- Korean: 가택 연금
- Portuguese: prisão domiciliária
- Spanish: arresto domiciliario
Translation of house arrest from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary