Spanish translation of 'ice skate'
Example Sentences Including 'ice skate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Remember that ant farm..." `Why haven't we learned to ice skate, or ski?BARN BLIND (1994)
And every morning, when the air was clean and brisk, the black man who had first dubbed him `Danlo the Wild "taught him to ice skate.THE BROKEN GOD (1994)
'ice skate' in Other Languages
British English: ice skate NOUN
Ice-skates are boots with a thin metal bar underneath that people wear to move quickly on ice.
- American English: ice skate
- Brazilian Portuguese: patins de gelo
- Chinese: 溜冰鞋
- European Spanish: patín de hielo
- French: patin à glace
- German: Schlittschuh
- Italian: pattino da ghiaccio
- Japanese: スケート靴
- Korean: 스케이트
- European Portuguese: patins de gelo
- Spanish: patín para hielo
Translation of ice skate from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary