Spanish translation of 'inner-city'
- [schools, problems]
de las zonas céntricas pobres,
de los barrios céntricos pobres
⇒ an inner-city area
un área pobre del centro
Example Sentences Including 'inner-city'
In inner-city neighbourhoods like ours, you don't take chances.KICK BACK (2002)
Because of course these inner-city children came from every ethnic group on the planet.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
The downside was that it was surrounded by the kind of inner-city housing they make earnest Channel 4 documentaries about.KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'inner-city'
View usage over:
'inner-city' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: aglomeração urbana
- Chinese: 市中心区大城市的
- European Spanish: barrios deprimidos del centro de una ciudad
- French: quartiers déshérités
- German: Innenstadt
- Italian: quartieri poveri del centro
- Japanese: インナーシティー大都市内の貧困地域
- Korean: 도심의 빈민지역
- Portuguese: aglomeração urbana
- Spanish: barrios deprimidos del centro de una ciudad
Translation of inner-city from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary