Spanish translation of 'ironmonger'
Trends of 'ironmonger'
Used Rarely. ironmonger is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'ironmonger' in Other Languages
British English: ironmonger /ˈaɪənˌmʌŋɡə/ NOUN
An ironmonger or an ironmonger's is a shop where articles for the house and garden such as tools, nails, and building supplies are sold.
- American English: hardware store
- Arabic: مَحَلُ تَاجِرُ الـحَدِيدُ والأَدَوَاتُ الـمَعْدَنِيَّةُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: ferrageiro
- Chinese: 铁器店
- Croatian: željezarija
- Czech: železářství
- Danish: isenkræmmer
- Dutch: ijzerwinkel
- European Spanish: ferretería
- Finnish: rautakauppa
- French: quincaillerie
- German: Eisenwarenhandlung
- Greek: κατάστημα σιδηρικών
- Italian: ferramenta
- Japanese: 金物屋
- Korean: 철물점
- Norwegian: jernvarehandel
- Polish: sklep z wyrobami żelaznymi
- European Portuguese: loja de ferragens
- Romanian: magazin de bricolaj
- Russian: торговец скобяными изделиями
- Spanish: ferretería
- Swedish: järnhandeln
- Thai: ร้านขายเครื่องใช้ที่ทำด้วยโลหะ
- Turkish: demirci dükkanı
- Ukrainian: продавець залізних виробів
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng bán dụng cụ
Translation of ironmonger from the Collins English to Spanish
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.