Spanish translation of 'is there anything particular you want?'
is there anything particular you want?
¿quieres algo en particular or en concreto?See also particular
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Nearby words of 'is there anything particular you want?'
- is there anybody else I can talk to?
- is there anyone special in your life?
- is there anything in what he says?
- is there anything particular you want?
- is there anything special you would like?
- is there anything suspicious about the crash?
- is there enough food to go round?
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'I'
Translation of is there anything particular you want? from the Collins English to Spanish
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.