Spanish translation of 'kick-start'
Image of 'kick-start'
© Thawatchai Thandee, shutterstock
Trends of 'kick-start'
Used Rarely. kick-start is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'kick-start' in Other Languages
British English: kick-start VERB
To kick-start a process that has stopped working or progressing is to take a course of action that will quickly start it going again.
The President has chosen to kick-start the economy by slashing interest rates.
- American English: kick-start
- Brazilian Portuguese: dar partida em
- Chinese: 重振
- European Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
- French: relancer
- German: kickstarten
- Italian: ridare impulso a
- Japanese: 弾みをつけて再開させる
- Korean: 촉진시키다
- European Portuguese: dar partida em
- Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
Translation of kick-start from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary