Spanish translation of 'life sentence'
condena f a perpetuidad
Example Sentences Including 'life sentence'
What she had not told him was that the Sean Lynch she had grown up with, in Belfast, was serving a life sentence.Death of an Unknown Man
`I don't know if you can understand, but I suddenly feel like I've just been released from a life sentence in prison.Roses are for the Rich
Her father, never wanting to leave Germany, was serving a life sentence for serial killing.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'life sentence'
View usage over:
'life sentence' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: pena de prisão perpétua
- Chinese: 无期徒刑
- European Spanish: cadena perpetua
- French: réclusion à perpétuité
- German: lebenslängliche Freiheitsstrafe
- Italian: condanna all' ergastolo
- Japanese: 終身刑
- Korean: 종신형
- Portuguese: pena de prisão perpétua
- Spanish: cadena perpetua
Translation of life sentence from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary