Spanish translation of logging
explotación f forestal
- See logging company
Example Sentences Including 'logging'
Trends of 'logging'
View usage over:
- (nautical, aeronautics)
- (automobiles) (also log up)
⇒ we logged 50 kilometres that day
ese día recorrimos or cubrimos 50 kilómetros
cortar (y transportar) troncos
Example Sentences Including 'log'
He opened his log , which he had brought down from the bridge in expectation of my call.Doubtful Motives
There was a silence, broken only by a hiss as part of a log suddenly began to flame.A Question of Principle
Denham's attention appeared to be focused on the log he had just split.Widow's End
'logging' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: exploração de madeira
- Chinese: 伐木
- European Spanish: tala & de árboles
- French: exploitation forestière
- German: Holzfällen
- Italian: abbattimento di alberi
- Japanese: 伐採
- Korean: 벌목
- Portuguese: exploração de madeira
- Spanish: tala & de árboles
Translation of logging from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.