Spanish translation of 'loose end'
cabo m suelto
⇒ to tie up loose ends
atar los cabos sueltos
⇒ to be at a loose end(informal) (figurative)
no saber qué hacer
Example Sentences Including 'loose end'
The school summer holidays had just started and I was already at a loose end.At the Stroke of Twelve
It was August 1948 now and she had taken the singing up again because she was rather at a loose end.The Golden Lion
I must say I find myself at something of a loose end this morning.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Trends of 'loose end'
View usage over:
'loose end' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: peças faltantes
- Chinese: > 尚未解释清楚的地方故事、情况或犯罪案件中
- European Spanish: cabo suelto
- French: détail inexpliqué
- German: loses Ende
- Italian: cosa da definire
- Japanese: 未決事項
- Korean: 결말이 나지 않은 부분
- Portuguese: peças faltantes
- Spanish: cabo suelto
Translation of loose end from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary