Spanish translation of 'natural resources'
recursos mpl naturales
Example Sentences Including 'natural resources'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The plantation economy and the plunder of natural resources that followed transformed the islands.SPIX'S MACAW: THE RACE TO SAVE THE WORLD'S RAREST BIRD (2002)
Similar patterns of farming, energy and natural resources policy can be seen throughout the world.SPIX'S MACAW: THE RACE TO SAVE THE WORLD'S RAREST BIRD (2002)
Trends of 'natural resources'
In Common Usage. natural resources is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'natural resources' in Other Languages
British English: natural resources /ˈnætʃrəl rɪˈzɔːsɪz/ NOUN
The natural resources of a place are all its land, forests, energy sources, and minerals which exist naturally there and can be used by people.
Nigeria is a nation rich in natural resources.
- American English: natural resources
- Arabic: مَوَارِدٌ طَبِيعِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Chinese: 自然资源
- Croatian: prirodni resursi
- Czech: přírodní zdroje
- Danish: naturressourcer
- Dutch: natuurlijke hulpbronnen
- European Spanish: recursos naturales
- Finnish: luonnonvarat
- French: ressources naturelles
- German: Bodenschätze
- Greek: φυσικοί πόροι
- Italian: risorse naturali
- Japanese: 天然資源
- Korean: 천연 자원
- Norwegian: naturressurser
- Polish: bogactwa naturalne
- European Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Romanian: resursă naturală
- Russian: полезные ископаемые
- Spanish: recursos naturales
- Swedish: naturtillgångar
- Thai: ทรัพยากรธรรมชาติ
- Turkish: doğal kaynaklar
- Ukrainian: природні ресурси
- Vietnamese: tài nguyên thiên nhiên
Nearby words of 'natural resources'
Translation of natural resources from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary