Spanish translation of 'one minute she was there, the next she was gone'
one minute she was there, the next she was gone
estaba allí, y al momento se había idoSee also minute
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Nearby words of 'one minute she was there, the next she was gone'
- one good turn deserves another
- one man one vote
- one man’s meat is another man’s poison
- one minute she was there, the next she was gone
- one minute you’re leaving school, then before you know it, you’ve got a family to support
- one moment!
- one must have some sense of right and wrong
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'O'
Translation of one minute she was there, the next she was gone from the Collins English to Spanish
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.