Spanish translation of 'pep talk'
palabras fpl que motivan,
palabras fpl para levantar la moral
⇒ to give sb a pep talk
hablar a algn para motivarle or levantarle la moral
Example Sentences Including 'pep talk'
She'd given him a pep talk ; probably persuaded him that if he did as she instructed he might still get the shopgirl back.GALILEE (2001)
I fed the same pep talk to Fred when he checked in half an hour later, only with him, it was needed.Murder in E Minor
Since our first meeting at a Churchill house pep talk in 1975, my viewpoint on Mark had been rather like that flower.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
Trends of 'pep talk'
View usage over:
'pep talk' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: conversa para levantar o espírito
- Chinese: 鼓舞士气的讲话
- European Spanish: charla de ánimo
- French: discours d'encouragement
- German: aufmunternde Worte
- Italian: discorso di incoraggiamento
- Japanese: 激励演説
- Korean: 격려 연설
- Portuguese: conversa para levantar o espírito
- Spanish: charla de ánimo
Translation of pep talk from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary