Spanish translation of 'picket'
Example Sentences Including 'picket'
Yet that option was dead: he was the last person who could be seen crossing his own picket line.Wall Games
It was a modest place, typical of the area, two-storey clapboard with a white picket fence buried to the tips of the boards in snow.Snowjob
The car would crash into boulders and be stopped by the random picket line of small trees.The Serpent's Mark
Trends of 'picket'
View usage over:
'picket' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: formar piquete em frente de
- Chinese: 聚集在…外抗议
- European Spanish: hacer un piquete en
- French: organiser un piquet de grève
- German: Streikposten aufstellen vor
- Italian: picchettare
- Japanese: ピケを張る/ピケに立つ
- Korean: 피켓 농성을 벌이다
- Portuguese: fazer piquete em frente de
- Spanish: hacer un piquete en
Translation of picket from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary