Spanish translation of 'policy-making'
Example Sentences Including 'policy-making'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
No one in it speaks up for the need for a degree of confidentiality in policy-making and government.The Times Literary Supplement (2011)
Trends of 'policy-making'
Used Occasionally. policy-making is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'policy-making' in Other Languages
British English: policy-making NOUN
Policy-making is the making of policies.
He will play a key background role in government policymaking.
- American English: policymaking
- Brazilian Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
- French: élaboration de politiques
- German: politische Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: messa a punto di politiche
- Japanese: 政策決定
- Korean: 정책 입안
- European Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
Translation of policy-making from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary