Spanish translation of 'political correctness'
progresismo m ideológico
Example Sentences Including 'political correctness'
He doesn't have a single policy or political belief worthy of the name, except for this lily-livered obsession with political correctness.LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
'They're all Huns,' the ACC said vaguely, abandoning any attempt at political correctness.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
These were New Men, in their twenties and thirties, demonstrating political correctness.Death and Transfiguration
Trends of 'political correctness'
View usage over:
'political correctness' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: politicamente correto
- Chinese: 政治正确
- European Spanish: corrección política
- French: politiquement correct
- German: politische Korrektheit
- Italian: l'essere politicamente corretto
- Japanese: 政治的正しさ
- Korean: 정치적 정당성
- Portuguese: politicamente correto politicamente correta
- Spanish: corrección política
Translation of political correctness from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary