Spanish translation of 'prime time'
horas fpl de máxima or mayor audiencia
⇒ the programme was repeated in prime time
el programa se repitió a una de las horas de máxima or mayor audiencia
Example Sentences Including 'prime time'
I had Eamon Fish on the midnight shift, Marty had Six Pissed Students in a Flat on prime time.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Bank holidays were prime time for pink sugar legs and false teeth and she couldn't herself get away.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
Trends of 'prime time'
View usage over:
'prime time' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: horário nobre
- Chinese: 黄金时段
- European Spanish: horario de máxima audiencia
- French: prime-time
- German: Hauptsendezeit
- Italian: fascia di massimo ascolto
- Japanese: ゴールデンアワー
- Korean: 황금 시간대
- Portuguese: horário nobre
- Spanish: horario de máxima audiencia
Translation of prime time from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary