Spanish translation of receptionist
Example Sentences Including 'receptionist'
At that moment, the receptionist manning the front desk approached.AMAGANSETT (2004)
She had been Carmen's receptionist for the past seven years.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
The receptionist , a plain young woman in a black suit, greeted him warmly.Confessional
Trends of 'receptionist'
View usage over:
'receptionist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُوَظِّفُ الِاسْتِقْبال
- Brazilian Portuguese: recepcionista
- Chinese: 接待员
- Croatian: recepcioner recepcionerka
- Czech: recepční
- Danish: receptionist
- Dutch: receptionist
- European Spanish: recepcionista
- Finnish: vastaanottovirkailija
- French: réceptionniste
- German: Empfangschef Empfangsdame
- Greek: ρεσεψιονίστ
- Italian: receptionist
- Japanese: 受付係
- Korean: 접수계원
- Norwegian: resepsjonist
- Polish: recepcjonista recepcjonistka
- Portuguese: rececionista
- Romanian: receptioner recepționistă, recepționiști, recepționiste
- Russian: секретарь приемной
- Spanish: recepcionista
- Swedish: receptionist
- Thai: พนักงานต้อนรับ
- Turkish: resepsiyonist
- Ukrainian: адміністратор
- Vietnamese: nhân viên tiếp tân
Translation of receptionist from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'receptionist'