Spanish translation of recognizable
⇒ it is recognizable as ...
se le reconoce or identifica como ...
Example Sentences Including 'recognizable'
Alternatively conventional, Paula corrected herself, because Michaela too had certainly been following a recognizable trend.The Quest for K
Whom Webb turned to next, a few quick lines of his crayon making him instantly recognizable.The Gospel Makers
Then came the moment when the light turned into the recognizable colours of a rainbow and the dark veil began to lift.The Touch of Innocents
Trends of 'recognizable'
View usage over:
'recognizable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يـُمْكِنُ التَعَرُّفُ عَلَيْه
- Brazilian Portuguese: reconhecível
- Chinese: 可辨认的
- Croatian: prepoznatljiv prepoznatljiva
- Czech: výrazný
- Danish: genkendelig
- Dutch: herkenbaar
- European Spanish: reconocible
- Finnish: tunnistettava
- French: reconnaissable
- German: erkennbar
- Greek: αναγνωρίσιμος αναγνωρίσιμη
- Italian: riconoscibile
- Japanese: 認識できる
- Korean: 알아볼 수 있는
- Norwegian: gjenkjennelig
- Polish: rozpoznawalny rozpoznawalna
- Portuguese: reconhecível
- Romanian: recognoscibil recognoscibil, recognoscibilă, recognoscibili, recognoscibile
- Russian: узнаваемый узнаваемая
- Spanish: reconocible
- Swedish: igenkännlig igenkännligt
- Thai: ซึ่งสามารถจำได้
- Turkish: tanınabilir
- Ukrainian: впізнаваний
- Vietnamese: có thể nhận ra
Translation of recognizable from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.