Spanish translation of 'record-breaking'
'record-breaking' in Other Languages
British English: record-breaking ADJECTIVE
A record-breaking success, result, or performance is one that beats the previous best success, result, or performance.
The team enjoyed a record-breaking win over their rivals.
- American English: record-breaking
- Brazilian Portuguese: de quebra de recorde
- Chinese: 破纪录的
- European Spanish: que bate todos los récords
- French: qui bat tous les records
- German: Rekord-
- Italian: da record
- Japanese: 新記録の
- Korean: 기록을 깨뜨린
- European Portuguese: de quebra de recorde
- Spanish: que bate todos los récords
Translation of record-breaking from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary