Spanish translation of 'redecorate'
Example Sentences Including 'redecorate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She's got carte blanche to redecorate but I'm not moving and I'm not changing my work.THE GWEN JOHN SCULPTURE (2002)
I decided I'd redecorate it later; I could live with this for a while.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
"I'd had visions of using the retainers - four more by now - to maybe redecorate the house.THE TARTAN RINGERS (2002)
Trends of 'redecorate'
Used Rarely. redecorate is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'redecorate' in Other Languages
British English: redecorate /riːˈdɛkəˌreɪt/ VERB
If you redecorate a room or a building, you put new paint or wallpaper on it.
They redecorate their house every few years.
Our children have left home, and now we want to redecorate.
- American English: redecorate
- Arabic: يُعْيدُ تَزْيِيـن
- Brazilian Portuguese: redecorar
- Chinese: 再装修
- Croatian: preurediti
- Czech: malovat pokoje
- Danish: nyistandsætte
- Dutch: opknappen
- European Spanish: pintar de nuevo
- Finnish: tapetoida tai maalata seinät uudelleen
- French: redécorer
- German: renovieren
- Greek: ανακαινίζω
- Italian: ridecorare
- Japanese: 改装する
- Korean: 개장하다 개조하다
- Norwegian: pusse opp
- Polish: odnowić
- European Portuguese: redecorar
- Romanian: a zugrăvi
- Russian: произвести косметический ремонт помещения
- Spanish: pintar de nuevo
- Swedish: måla/tapetsera om
- Thai: ตกแต่งใหม่
- Turkish: yeniden dekore etmek
- Ukrainian: проводити косметичний ремонт приміщення
- Vietnamese: trang trí lại
Translation of redecorate from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary