Spanish translation of 'rental car'
See also rental
coche m de alquiler
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'rental car'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Francine had taken the rental car and driven to Amsterdam, leaving a note that she wouldn't be back until tomorrow night.CORMORANT
Trends of 'rental car'
Used Rarely. rental car is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'rental car' in Other Languages
British English: rental car /ˈrentlkɑː/ NOUN
A rental car is a car that you rent for a specified, usually short, period.
- American English: rental car
- Arabic: سَيَّارَةٌ للإسْتِأْجَار
- Brazilian Portuguese: carro alugado
- Chinese: 租用的车
- Croatian: unajmljeni automobil
- Czech: nájemný vůz
- Danish: lejebil
- Dutch: huurauto
- European Spanish: coche de alquiler
- Finnish: vuokra-auto
- French: voiture de location
- German: Mietauto
- Greek: νοικιασμένο αυτοκίνητο
- Italian: automobile a noleggio
- Japanese: レンタカー
- Korean: 렌트카
- Norwegian: leiebil
- Polish: wynajem samochodów
- European Portuguese: carro alugado
- Romanian: automobil de închiriat
- Russian: прокатный автомобиль
- Spanish: vehículo de alquiler
- Swedish: hyrbil
- Thai: รถเช่า
- Turkish: kiralık araba
- Ukrainian: прокатний автомобіль
- Vietnamese: ô tô cho thuê
Translation of rental car from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary