Spanish translation of restaurateur
dueño (dueña) m f de un restaurante,
restaurador (restauradora) m f
Example Sentences Including 'restaurateur'
A restaurant, perhaps; she could envision him as a restaurateur.Miss Melville Regrets
That would cost any restaurateur just starting up a fortune.The Ambassador's Women
Only later did she realize that he had used them to pay the restaurateur for his services, to induce a local accordionist to play for them.Dreams of Innocence
Trends of 'restaurateur'
View usage over:
'restaurateur' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dono de restaurante dona de restaurante
- Chinese: 餐厅老板
- European Spanish: restaurador restauradora
- French: restaurateur restauratrice
- German: Gastronom Gastronomin
- Italian: ristoratore ristoratrice
- Japanese: 料理店主
- Korean: 식당 주인
- Portuguese: dono de restaurante
- Spanish: restaurador restauradora
Translation of restaurateur from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.