Spanish translation of 'she has travelled all over the world'
she has travelled all over the world
ha viajado por todo el mundo
⇒ people came from all over the world
vino gente de todas partes del mundo
⇒ it's the same the world over
es igual en todo el mundo,
es igual vayas a donde vayas
Nearby words of 'she has travelled all over the world'
- she has no respect for other people's feelings
- she has nothing to say for herself
- she has struggled with her weight for years
- she has travelled all over the world
- she has very good business sense
- she has very good taste
- she hung or held on to the rope like grim death
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'S'
Translation of she has travelled all over the world from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary