Spanish translation of 'shell suit'
tipo de chandal
Example Sentences Including 'shell suit'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Dennis lit a cigarette and flicked a trace of ash off his shell suit bottoms.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Even her rescuer in the shell suit and bad perm had vanished.TICKLED PINK (2002)
Trends of 'shell suit'
Used Rarely. shell suit is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'shell suit' in Other Languages
British English: shell suit /ʃɛl suːt/ NOUN
A shell suit is a casual suit which is made of thin nylon.
He was dressed in a black shell suit.
- American English: jogging suit
- Arabic: زِيْ رِيَاضيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: conjunto de calça e jaqueta de náilon
- Chinese: 休闲套装
- Croatian: trenirka
- Czech: silonová tepláková souprava
- Danish: joggingdragt
- Dutch: trainingspak
- European Spanish: chándal
- Finnish: tuulipuku
- French: survêtement
- German: Jogginganzug
- Greek: φόρμα γυμναστικής
- Italian: tuta impermeabile
- Japanese: シェルスーツ
- Korean: 보온복
- Norwegian: overtrekksdrakt
- Polish: dres ortalionowy
- European Portuguese: fato de treino leve
- Romanian: trening supraelastic
- Russian: костюм из тонкого нейлона
- Spanish: sudadera
- Swedish: träningsoverall
- Thai: ชุดกีฬาไนล่อน
- Turkish: eşofman
- Ukrainian: нейлоновий спортивний костюм
- Vietnamese: áo khoác chống thấm
Translation of shell suit from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary