Spanish translation of 'Sikhism'
Trends of 'Sikhism'
Used Occasionally. Sikhism is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Sikhism' in Other Languages
British English: Sikhism NOUN
Sikhism is an Indian religion which separated from Hinduism in the sixteenth century and which teaches that there is only one God.
- American English: Sikhism
- Brazilian Portuguese: siquismo
- Chinese: 锡克教 >印度的一种宗教，于16世纪从印度教分离出来，信奉一神论
- European Spanish: sijismo
- French: sikhisme
- German: Sikhismus
- Italian: sikhismo
- Japanese: シーク教
- Korean: 시크교
- European Portuguese: siquismo
- Spanish: sijismo
Translation of Sikhism from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary