Spanish translation of 'small print'
letra f menuda
Example Sentences Including 'small print'
If there's any nonsense I demand that they call Head Office and get management to read them the small print on discounted fares.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Often they didn't read the small print of the contract -- and that was when Frances would find herself becoming involved.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
And all I can say is, `Sorry, you should have read the small print.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Trends of 'small print'
View usage over:
'small print' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: letras miúdas
- Chinese: > 附属细则 合同或协议的
- European Spanish: letra pequeña
- French: clauses imprimées en petits caractères
- German: Kleingedruckte Kleingedrucktes
- Italian: parte scritta in piccolo
- Japanese: 細字部分
- Korean: > 세목계약서 등의
- Portuguese: letras miúdas
- Spanish: letra pequeña
Translation of small print from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary