Spanish translation of 'storyteller'
- (informal, = liar)
embustero (embustera) m f
Example Sentences Including 'storyteller'
But Web was a masterful storyteller and many of his tales were new to the folk of Buckkeep.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
te The Storyteller Which dance and spin and live I am a storyteller.SANDS OF TIME (2003)
But now he had begun to write like a storyteller , creating the scene and his place in it with terrible immediacy.GALILEE (2001)
Trends of 'storyteller'
View usage over:
'storyteller' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: contador de estórias contadora de estórias
- Chinese: 说故事的人
- European Spanish: cuentista
- French: conteur conteuse
- German: Geschichtenerzähler Geschichtenerzählerin
- Italian: narratore narratrice
- Japanese: 物語作者
- Korean: 작가
- Portuguese: contador de histórias contadora de histórias
- Spanish: cuentista
Translation of storyteller from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary