Spanish translation of 'symphony orchestra'
orquesta f sinfónica
Example Sentences Including 'symphony orchestra'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The huge wealth he now controlled gave him the idea that what he really wanted from life was to own and conduct a symphony orchestra.DEVASTATING EDEN: The Search for Utopia in America (2004)
His early musical ambitions were to lead a symphony orchestra and to conduct in the world's most prestigious opera houses.Times, Sunday Times (2015)
'symphony orchestra' in Other Languages
British English: symphony orchestra NOUN
A symphony orchestra is a large orchestra that plays classical music.
- American English: symphony orchestra
- Brazilian Portuguese: orquestra sinfônica
- Chinese: 交响乐团
- European Spanish: orquesta sinfónica
- French: orchestre symphonique
- German: Sinfonieorchester
- Italian: orchestra sinfonica
- Japanese: 交響楽団
- Korean: 교향악단
- European Portuguese: orquestra sinfónica
- Spanish: orquesta sinfónica
Translation of symphony orchestra from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary