Spanish translation of 'telecommunications'
Video: pronunciation of 'telecommunications'
Example Sentences Including 'telecommunications'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I know for sure it isn't anything to do with telecommunications.KICK BACK (2002)
By then ANTEL, the telecommunications company, would also be in military hands, as would the airport tower and all border posts.THE DEVIL'S DOOR (2002)
For obvious reasons, parrots have also repeatedly featured in promotions for telecommunications and copier products.SPIX'S MACAW: THE RACE TO SAVE THE WORLD'S RAREST BIRD (2002)
Trends of 'telecommunications'
In Common Usage. telecommunications is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'telecommunications' in Other Languages
British English: telecommunications /ˌtɛlɪkəˌmjuːnɪˈkeɪʃənz/ NOUN
Telecommunications is the technology of sending signals and messages over long distances using electronic equipment, for example by radio and telephone.
...the industry relating to telecommunications.
- American English: telecommunications
- Arabic: الِاتِّصَالاتُ السِّلْكِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: telecomunicação
- Chinese: 电信
- Croatian: telekomunikacije
- Czech: telekomunikace
- Danish: telekommunikation
- Dutch: telecommunicatie
- European Spanish: telecomunicaciones
- Finnish: tietoliikenne
- French: télécommunications
- German: Fernmeldewesen
- Greek: τηλεπικοινωνίες
- Italian: telecomunicazioni
- Japanese: 電気通信
- Korean: 원격통신
- Norwegian: telekommunikasjon
- Polish: telekomunikacja
- European Portuguese: telecomunicações
- Romanian: telecomunicație
- Russian: телекоммуникация
- Spanish: telecomunicaciones
- Swedish: telekommunikationer
- Thai: การสื่อสารทางไกลโดยใช้เทคโนโลยี
- Turkish: telekomünikasyon
- Ukrainian: телекомунікації
- Vietnamese: viễn thông
Nearby words of 'telecommunications'
Translation of telecommunications from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary