Spanish translation of 'the strikers have voted to go back to work'
the strikers have voted to go back to work
los huelguistas han votado en favor de volver al trabajoSee also go
he’s gone back to his wife ha vuelto con su mujer
this dress will have to go back (to the shop) habrá que devolver este vestido
going back to the point you raised earlier, ... volviendo al tema que planteaste antes, ...
to go back to the beginning volver al principio
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Nearby words of 'the strikers have voted to go back to work'
- the straw that breaks the camel's back
- the streets were packed solid with people
- the streets were running with water
- the strikers have voted to go back to work
- the strong man of the government
- the struggle for survival
- the struggle to maintain anything remotely resembling decent standards
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'T'
Translation of the strikers have voted to go back to work from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary