Spanish translation of 'there was a rush for the door'
there was a rush for the door
se precipitaron todos hacia la puerta
Nearby words of 'there was a rush for the door'
- there was a look of pleased surprise on her face
- there was a massive police presence at the match
- there was a reasonable chance of finding a peaceful solution
- there was a rush for the door
- there was a touch of frost this morning
- there was action at sea, on land, and in the air
- there was an argument over the missing plate
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'T'
Translation of there was a rush for the door from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary