Spanish translation of 'there were five, to be precise'
there were five, to be precise
para ser exacto or preciso, fueron cinco
⇒ can you be more precise?
¿puedes ser más concreto?
Nearby words of 'there were five, to be precise'
- there were books all around the house
- there were complaints of rough treatment at the hands of the police
- there were emotional scenes as the hostages appeared
- there were five, to be precise
- there were insects all around us
- there were scenes of violence
- there were screams of laughter
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'T'
Translation of there were five, to be precise from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary