Spanish translation of 'they have been sorely tried'
they have been sorely tried
han sufrido mucho
Nearby words of 'they have been sorely tried'
- they have a young family
- they have an exaggerated sense of their own importance
- they have appealed to the Supreme Court to stop her extradition
- they have been sorely tried
- they have come a long way
- they have given their seal of approval to the proposed reforms
- they have joined the job market at the worst possible time
Translation of they have been sorely tried from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary