Spanish translation of 'they sailed the ship to Cadiz'
they sailed the ship to Cadiz
fueron con el barco a Cádiz
Nearby words of 'they sailed the ship to Cadiz'
- they ran a series of tests on the product
- they ran an extra train
- they rushed into each other's arms
- they sailed the ship to Cadiz
- they sat there making polite conversation
- they scored against the run of play
- they seem to have an inexhaustible supply of ammunition
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'T'
Translation of they sailed the ship to Cadiz from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary