Spanish translation of 'they walked at a steady pace'
they walked at a steady pace
or their pace was steady
marchaban a un paso or ritmo constante
Nearby words of 'they walked at a steady pace'
- they turned him against us
- they usually fight about or over who pays the bills
- they view the United States as a land of golden opportunity
- they walked at a steady pace
- they walked straight into our trap
- they want to ban cosmetics tests on animals
- they want to deflect public attention from the real issues
Translation of they walked at a steady pace from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary