Spanish translation of 'time-share'
Example Sentences Including 'time-share'
But the lead is a crook who had been the time-share man's silent partner.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
He raised big money from the wealthy to buy fictional time-share flats, which were then sold to the gullible.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
He also leaves a note saying he forced the time-share man to keep quiet by threatening to kill his family.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
Trends of 'time-share'
View usage over:
'time-share' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: direito de ocupação periódica
- Chinese: 分时享用权度假住房的
- European Spanish: multipropiedad
- French: logement en multipropriétéN
- German: Ferienwohnung auf Timesharingbasis
- Italian: multiproprietà
- Japanese: タイムシェア
- Korean: 휴양 시설의 공동 사용권
- Portuguese: direito de ocupação periódica
- Spanish: multipropiedad
Translation of time-share from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary