Spanish translation of 'to be liable to prosecution'
to be liable to prosecution
poder ser procesadoSee also liable
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Nearby words of 'to be liable to prosecution'
- to be liable for/to sth: the programme is liable to change without notice
- to be liable to duty
- to be liable to or for tax
- to be liable to prosecution
- to be light on one’s feet
- to be like a bear with a sore head
- to be like a cat on hot bricks or on a hot tin roof
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'T'
Translation of to be liable to prosecution from the Collins English to Spanish
Spanish word of the week: sueño
This week's Spanish word is 'sueño'. Find out its meaning and how it is used!
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Spanish Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.