Spanish translation of truant
⇒ to play truant(education)
hacer la rabona (inf)(figurative),
hacer la rabona (inf)
- See truant officer
Example Sentences Including 'truant'
There was an added dimension to the intimacy with the noise outside of people having a day while we played truant in bed.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Watching a solitary Volvo backing out neatly - surely not someone playing truant ?To His Just Desserts
"Because he's a truant Prince," yawned Mogget, walking up and stretching on his back paws to look ahead.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'truant'
View usage over:
'truant' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: aluno que mata aulas
- Chinese: 逃学者
- European Spanish: estudiante que se ausenta de clase sin autorización
- French: élève absentéiste
- German: Schulschwänzer Schulschwänzerin
- Italian: chi marina la scuola
- Japanese: 無断欠席者
- Korean: 무단결석생
- Portuguese: aluno que falta às aulas
- Spanish: estudiante que se ausenta de clase sin autorización
Translation of truant from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'truant'