Spanish translation of 'undergraduate'
estudiante mf universitario (universitaria)
Video: pronunciation of 'undergraduate'
Example Sentences Including 'undergraduate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He was talking like a smart aleck and acting like an undergraduate at a Baptist college.(2002)
Zerk had gone both ways as linebacker and fullback at Tufts as an undergraduate.THE DUTCH BLUE ERROR (2002)
He had the feeling of an undergraduate about him -- dissolute, uncaring, loose -- a very bad combination for a spy, thought Schneider.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Harry came bounding up the steps, his college scarf flung across his neck as if he were still an undergraduate.GOODBYE CURATE (2002)
Trends of 'undergraduate'
In Common Usage. undergraduate is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'undergraduate' in Other Languages
British English: undergraduate /ˌʌndəˈɡrædjʊɪt/ NOUN
An undergraduate is a student at a university or college who is studying for his or her first degree.
...a 21-year-old history undergraduate.
- American English: undergraduate
- Arabic: طَالِبٌ جَامِعِيٌّ لَمْ يَتَخَرَّجْ بَعْدُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: universitário
- Chinese: 大学本科生
- Croatian: student
- Czech: vysokoškolák
- Danish: bachelorstuderende
- Dutch: student
- European Spanish: estudiante universitario
- Finnish: opiskelija (jolla ei vielä ole alempaa korkeakoulututkintoa)
- French: étudiant en premier cycle
- German: Student
- Greek: προπτυχιακός φοιτητής
- Italian: laureando laureanda
- Japanese: 学部学生
- Korean: 대학 재학생
- Norwegian: student
- Polish: student na studiach licencjackich
- European Portuguese: universitário
- Romanian: student
- Russian: студент
- Spanish: estudiante universitario
- Swedish: universitetsstudent
- Thai: นักศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี
- Turkish: üniversite mezunu
- Ukrainian: студент
- Vietnamese: sinh viên đại học
Translation of undergraduate from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary