Spanish translation of unfashionable
pasado de moda
⇒ it is now unfashionable to talk of ...
no está de moda ahora hablar de ...
Example Sentences Including 'unfashionable'
Shirley Cameron was an excellent cook, which accounted for her unfashionable figure.Loaded Questions
So, in unfashionable descending order, I'd like to announce that the first prize goes to...' She opened the envelope.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Baxter surveyed his well-cut but unfashionable tweed overcoat.Forests of the Night
Trends of 'unfashionable'
View usage over:
'unfashionable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُنَاسِبٍ للِمُوضَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: fora da moda
- Chinese: 不流行的
- Croatian: nemoderan
- Czech: nemoderní
- Danish: umoderne
- Dutch: niet modieus
- European Spanish: pasado de moda pasada de moda
- Finnish: epämuodikas
- French: démodé
- German: unmodern
- Greek: ντεμοντέ
- Italian: fuori moda
- Japanese: はやらない
- Korean: 유행에 뒤떨어진
- Norwegian: umoderne
- Polish: niemodny niemodna
- Portuguese: fora de moda
- Romanian: demodat demodată, demodați, demodate
- Russian: немодный немодная
- Spanish: pasado de moda pasada de moda
- Swedish: omodern omodernt
- Thai: ไม่ทันสมัย
- Turkish: modaya uymayan
- Ukrainian: немодний
- Vietnamese: không hợp thời trang
Translation of unfashionable from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.