Spanish translation of 'unprofessional'
- [person, behaviour, attitude]
⇒ it was unprofessional of her
fue poco profesional de su parte
⇒ unprofessional conduct
comportamiento m contrario a la ética profesional
Example Sentences Including 'unprofessional'
And Matt would simply apologise and say he thought I knew, and in such a way that I'd look unprofessional for not having known.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
This kind of thing seems unprofessional to people in the States and Europe.Snowline
If it would be unprofessional of you to say it outright, perhaps you could nod.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
Trends of 'unprofessional'
View usage over:
'unprofessional' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: pouco profissional
- Chinese: > 不专业的
- European Spanish: poco profesional
- French: contraire à la déontologieN
- German: unprofessionell
- Italian: non professionale
- Japanese: プロとは思えない
- Korean: 전문가답지 않은
- Portuguese: pouco profissional
- Spanish: poco profesional
Translation of unprofessional from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary